RECOIL 80 IRON SHAFTS ARE A NEW ADDITION TO THE DISCRETE LENGTH TAPER OFFERING, FILLING THE GAP BETWEEN RECOIL 65 AND RECOIL 95 OFFERINGS.
This mid-weight profile is designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers through the latest in design and materials. This is for the golfer seeking a mid trajectory.
- Efficient Energy Transfer (67% more efficient than steel)
- Optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft for efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance
- Improves consistency (i.e. shot dispersion), distance and trajectory control
- Higher damping rate = better feel
- Less stress on Joints in the hands, wrists and elbows
Ion Plating Finish
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
You don’t settle for steel in your woods, so why would you compromise with your irons? Get better feel, better consistency and better accuracy with Recoil – the first revolutionary carbon fiber iron shaft that doesn’t change the game; it makes steel obsolete.
Recoil – It’s more than a reaction. It’s a revolution.